I.PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Secret Kingdoms (hereinafter, also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU)
2016/679of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree
1720/2007,of 21 December, approving the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Secret Kingdoms is: David William Price Combes, with NIF: 60009281G (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). Their contact details are as follows:
Moratin 7, Bajo Derecha
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Secret Kingdoms through the forms extended on its pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Secret Kingdoms and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this fills out, or to respond to a request or query thereof. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD is applicable, a register of processing activities is maintained that specifies, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the RGPD and in Article 4 et seq. of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of licitude, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for determined, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed in Secret Kingdoms are only identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Secret Kingdoms undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it will be to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make queries, solicitar information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the reauthorized operation.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended
Personal data are collected and managed by Secret Kingdoms in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to meet a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of Secret Kingdoms, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be destined; that is, of the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only for the following period: 10 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time when the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Beonlinesoluciones SDI – Monica Gonzalez Serrano
Registered Office: Calle Hermosilla 48 1º, Madrid, 28001, Madrid
In the event that the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, at the time the personal data are obtained, the User shall be informed about the third country or international organisation to which the data is intended to be transferred, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Secret Kingdoms. If it is a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Secret Kingdoms undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid the destruction, loss or accidental or illicit alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Secret Kingdoms cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of the security of personal data is understood as any breach of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, retained or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the Responsible for the treatment, who undertakes to inform of and to guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over Secret Kingdoms and may, therefore, exercise against the Responsible for the treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Secret Kingdoms is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Secret Kingdoms has carried out or carries out, as well as, among others, of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified that turn out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason for continue with it; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, shall take reasonable steps to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for the deletion of any link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he contests the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the Responsible for the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the treatment of them by Secret Kingdoms.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, existing unless otherwise established by current legislation.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-www.thesecretkingdoms.net”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced, by any other means valid in law that acredite the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request you make.
This request and all other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Moratin 7, Bajo Derecha
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may include links or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Secret Kingdoms, and that are therefore not operated by Secret Kingdoms. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being the same, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in force in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which they have their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
Cookies are automatic procedures for receiving information regarding the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and to personalize his experience and use of the Website, and can also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to be contacted with the User’s telephone number or with any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
They are those cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by Secret Kingdoms for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and to adapt the content to offer content that suits their preferences.
The entity(s) in charge of providing cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or it is a third party that processes this information for said entities.
Social Network Cookies
Secret Kingdoms incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social media cookies may be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to be informed about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For informational purposes only, the following are the links in which these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted:
Google+: https://policies.google.com/tec hnologies/cookies?hl=es
Disable, reject and delete cookies
Secret Kingdoms reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will not be explicitly notified to the User. The User is recommended to check this page periodically to be aware of the latest changes or updates.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on May 9, 2022 to adapt to Regulation (EU)